Call for Papers – December- 2020
Submission open for December- 2020
Last Date of Paper Submission :December 25, 2020
Last Date of Publication :December 31, 2020
Paper Publication (Online)
Authors are cordially invited to submit papers for the upcoming edition Volume 5, Issue 12, December- 2020.
The manuscript/ paper can be submitted online via IMJST – Editorial Management System (EMS) below link,
- All areas related to business and economics, humanities and the social sciences, and science and technology are covered under IMJST.
- The topics are not limited to the list that is available at this link.
The IMJST offers benefits specific to journal publications:
- Easy & Rapid Paper publishing Process
- IMJST provides one “Soft copy of full Paper” to each Author.
- IMJST provides individual Soft Copy of “Certificate of Publication” to each Authors of paper.
- Full Color soft Copy of paper with Journal Cover Pages for Printing
- Paper will publish online
- Open Access Journal Database for High visibility and promotion of your research work.
- Inclusion in all Major Bibliographic open Journal Databases like Google Scholar.
- A global list of prestigious academic journal reviewers from leading colleges & universities.
- Access to Featured rich IMJST- EMS Author Account (Lifetime)
Paper should clearly describe new and carefully confirmed results and experimental procedure which should be given in required details for others to verify the work. The Paper can be up to 15 pages excluding references and abstract. For proper referring and fast publication all manuscript should be grammatically correct.
You can download the IMJST Paper template in word document: CLICK HERE
There is no charge to submit paper for review, but publishing a paper in IMJST requires Paper Processing Charges that is very little amount to dispatch and editorial expenses , and will be paid by the submitting author upon acceptance of the Paper for publication in accordance with the following criteria:
For ALL authors – USD $25 (For one entire research paper publication)
Publication charge includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper Online Version
- Individual Certificate Soft Copy to all author of paper
- All Author Registration Charges
- Editorial Fee
- Indexing, maintenance of link resolvers and journal infrastructures.
Formal Conditions of Acceptance:
- Papers will be published in in various languages as per the choice of the author.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves the right to refuse any manuscript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.